CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Beginning week 2


 I still love my baby locks, but I am getting tired of my permed ends -no matter how small the rollers that I apply to my hair to achieve a certain look in the morning -I would be rockin for about an hour or 2 and here comes the humidity-my hair just drop as if I did not do anything to it.  I can't stand it. As you can see-I did have my hair curled  this morning, It just keeps ending like what you see in the picture. When I think of those days when my hair was permed I remember that I never really styled my hair for that same reason (HUMIDITY).  I would wrap and unwrap and go and it worked for me at the time.  Don't get me wrong -I do not regret not locking my hair in this way because I wanted to go through the transition (perm to locked) smoothly.  I can't wait to grow my permed ends out.   I am not experiencing any slippage yet.  My locks are holding together well so far.   

2 comments:

Tyshea said...

That is one of the reasons why I love the Sisterlock method becuase it gives permed ladies the option to keep their length and not be scared to go ahead with the process just because they still have the permed hair. Your hair looks beautiful!!

TheArtisthaha said...

Thank you-for the compliment-I left you a comment as well.