CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Day Of My Retightening




Well, it's the day of my retightening and I asked my consultant Ann Marie how my hair was doing so far.  She said my hair was not bad and that my hair will lock up fast because of the texture of my hair, which is coarse.  She said  I had some slippage.  She asked how I was washing my hair and I told her that I bind my hair (braid the hair and put the rubber bands at the end of the permed ends).  She said next time I need to put the rubber bands where my locked hair ended because eventually the permed ends would be cut off. By doing that -it would prevent the slippage. 
 She braided my hair in the front, which looked nice.  She told me to wet the back of my hair, braid it, and unbraid it the next day.  Well, as you can see it did not turn out too well.  So I am going to roller set it tonight.  Everything is a learning process.  I am making sure I keep up with my hair appointments so as my hair grows- it will grow nice and neat.  My hair consultant (Ann Marie) is so cool.  Her hair is so beautiful.  I will ask her if I can take a picture of her hair next time. 


1 comments:

CheLouissaint said...

We have the same consultant! I had my second retigthening yesterday and Miss Ann mentioned that one of her clients also had a blogspot. We tried to look you up on my phone but I had no service. I had my locks installed Jan 5th and 6th and I'm in love with my hair, I've seen so much growth already. Your curls are beautiful and it's great seeing someone else in this area with sisterlocks! I look forward to seeing your hair transition.