CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

2nd Retightening Before Easter










I cannot wait to get a new digital camera-I am using the photo booth  on my mac and I have to look for places in the house for good lighting and today I chose the bathroom.  I did not plan for my hair to get done for easter it just happen that way just like valentines day.
I got my retightening done Thursday the 20th. This time I had to get my hair retightened in 5 weeks.  My hair is growing so fast and thick that you can tell it was time to get my hair done.  My consultant and I decided that getting my hair retightened every five weeks would be ideal because I had alot of new growth.  The night before I washed my hair I forgot to band it.  Well, you guess it -my consultant was having a hell of time retightening my hair on the right side -it was a good thing she started on that side first because it took 3hrs just to do one side of my head, which would of taken 2hrs. The left side of my head was not that bad..... it took 2hrs.  I know not to do that again.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your locks are coming along nicely.

Vixen said...

I'm a newcomer to your blog and the transition of your hair is amazing! I love the braided front with roller set in back. Your artwork is phenomenal!!! You are truly talented!!

NappTown said...

Your locks are getting noticable thicker. They look cute. :-)

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I love the style, your locks look great!

Docs Locs said...

Looking good, home girl (Long Islander, myself). You were SL'd about 2 weeks before me! I left much more perm length than you did. I admire you for chopping as you did!

I think my braid-out has made the transition easier for me and everyone else in my life!

Baby is cute! Keep posting the artwork.