CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally, The Day Have Arrived To Finally Be Locked!

After months of research of what to do with my hair after going natural- finally, I found the answer......SISTERLOCKS.  I wanted to get my hair locked as soon as I did my research and found beautiful  pictures of the sisterlock wearers in this blog exchange and Dr. Jo Ann Cornwell website: www.sisterlocks.com under photo gallery-Boy..........was I sold.  I was about to look for a sisterlock consultant, until I bumbed in to my sister in law, Paula and saw her sisterlocks and was adoring them-I asked for her sisterlock consultant number right away and contacted her.  I made my appointments and that's all she wrote. To make long story short. I am finally locked as

of January 15, 2008 - 5:10 p.m. I feel great, rejuvenated, reborn, free, and most of all HAPPPPPPPPPPY. 

0 comments: